1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Panzerbjorn, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panzerbjorn

Panzerbjorn Thread Starter

I have one user who get the above NDR error when sending to all addresses, internal or external. She is using Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 Enterprise. The body of the error in the NDR is this: You can't send a message on behalf of this user unless you have permission to do so. Please make sure you're sending on behalf of the correct sender, or request the necessary permission. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk. Diagnostic information for administrators: Generating server: #MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=com/DC=:[578:0x000004DC:0x0000001D] #SMTP# She admits that she was doing "something" this morning, but she isn't sure what (quelle surprise)... She can log onto another machine and use Outlook fine, and OWA works fine as well, so it must be a local setting. I have deleted her MAPI profile and deleted C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook, but without joy. I removed her local profile (They don't user roaming profiles), and still the same issue. I have repaired outlook, but no joy either. This makes me think that she has somehow made a global change in outlook, but I can't figure out what it could be. Any ideas anyone??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030884

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice