1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Delivery Manager

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by exnorfolkboy, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. exnorfolkboy

exnorfolkboy Thread Starter

Almost every time I log into windows once the desktop is loaded I get an error message saying the Delivery Manager stopped working, when I click on the message it takes me to another screen that displays the details of the error but this time it states- c:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe as a Run Time error.
    If I ignore the mesage I find I cannot get onto the internet or retieve documents from folders, is there anyway of repairing this?

2. kenny111111

kenny111111

3. exnorfolkboy

Thanks for advice -its a 32- I did try the scan but it failed at 44% and advised that Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
    I went on to try windows further advice but it would not open the log request so I am still stuck- in fact in the process of trying all this I got two blue screen dumps.

I guess a complete reinstall of windows is my only other option?:(

4. kenny111111

kenny111111

I would back up data just in case, a reinstall may need to happen but theres some things to try 1st..

blue screens are usually driver related, check device manager to see of any warning signs..

heres the 32 bit version of the spoolv.exe check the size of yours (start>computer>C:>windows>system32) if its not the same size as mine (exactly see attached) replace it!!

new spoolv.exe http://www.mediafire.com/file/9b26vdb2mmihmzl/spoolsv.exe

keep us informed..

Attached Files:

5. exnorfolkboy

There was a change in the properties but when I tried your new spooll link it is no longer supported

6. kenny111111

kenny111111

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974267

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice