1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell 926 aio printer

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by tz4t5s, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tz4t5s

tz4t5s Thread Starter

I have been having this problem for months now, I know others have to by viewing postings on other forums. I switch from windows xp to windows vista ultimate. Since than when I turn my computer on in the morning, in order to use the printer I have to uninstall and reinstall. The printer is compatible with windows vista. And I installed all the latest updates from Dell so that the printer can suppossedly work with windows vista.

I have done a ton of other things that I viewed on forums, and nothing helps. As long as I don't turn the computer off after uninstalling and reinstalling it works. Once I turn the computer off, I think what is happening is that it goes back to win-xp.

Help Me Please/I'm ready to throw this printer out, but I know there is nothing wrong with the printer. Thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920143

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice