Dell 926 aio printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tz4t5s

I have been having this problem for months now, I know others have to by viewing postings on other forums. I switch from windows xp to windows vista ultimate. Since than when I turn my computer on in the morning, in order to use the printer I have to uninstall and reinstall. The printer is compatible with windows vista. And I installed all the latest updates from Dell so that the printer can suppossedly work with windows vista.

I have done a ton of other things that I viewed on forums, and nothing helps. As long as I don't turn the computer off after uninstalling and reinstalling it works. Once I turn the computer off, I think what is happening is that it goes back to win-xp.

Help Me Please/I'm ready to throw this printer out, but I know there is nothing wrong with the printer. Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online