1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell bluetooth keyboard problems.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mason-murphy, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mason-murphy

mason-murphy Thread Starter

Hello there, this is my first post on these forums and I hope someone can help.

I was on an online forum last night on my ps3 and was tired of typing in posts using my ps3 controller. It dawned on me that I could pair my bluetooth PC keyboard to the PS3, and I managed to do so with no problems.

However, once I went back to trying to use the keyboard with the PC, it is not being detected. I have tried to reconnect using the "Add device" function in the control panel, but the keyboard isn't being detected at all. I even tried the old "Switch off and back on again" but to no avail.

I hope someone can help, it's probably something really simple but it has me completely stumped. Thanks in advance :D

2. zyper95

zyper95

Try to reinstall the driver for your bluetooth keyboard.

3. mason-murphy

mason-murphy Thread Starter

I'll give that a try thx, I haven't been able to get it working yet but I'll se eif this helps :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/886072

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice