Solved Dell charger says plugged in but not charging

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hayward0222

I have a dell Labtop and it keep on saying plugged in but not charging and I’ve done trying the battery reset by that I mean I disconnected the ac plug removed the Labtop battery connect the ac plug than turn it on than went to device manager and uninstall everything on the battery listings than I shut it down disconnected the ac plug inserted the battery than connected the aac plug and my Labtop is still not charging please help me I have work that is due soon.

First Name
Morten
How old is the battery? It's certainly possible that the battery itself is dead.
Out of curiosity. Does the laptop run when plugged in? Either with or without the battery installed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online