Dell dvd player in new system

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

digger747

Building entire new system for lady who's son fried computer trying to install cd burner from office max.I ordered all new parts to build her new system except dvd player,wondering if it would be ok to try and use it in new system.Because of the way dell does things wondering if i should have replaced that also.Dont want to take chance of screwing up new system over a 40 dollar part.Thanks,keep up the good work.

Chances are very good it would not be a problem. I have never heard of Dell changing the ide configuration. Power supplies yes but any hard drive will work in them so the drive should be ok.

digger747

Thanks,i feel better now,great forum i just recently found,really enjoy.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online