1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell Error Code 0F00:1344

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DarkParadox224, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkParadox224

DarkParadox224 Thread Starter

Jul 15, 2012
    When I try to boot up my pc it just runs diagnostics then gives me the error code 0F00:1344. I checked the other forums to see how to fix this but the only option I see is to repin as a slave drive but I dont know how exactly that would be done. Thanks for any help in advance.
  2. Oddba11

Oddba11 Jim

May 12, 2011
    That error indicates the HDD cannot be read. In other words, the HDD is faulty.
  3. Dell-Kris

Dell-Kris Dell Representative

Apr 12, 2012
    My name is Krishna and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. As mentioned by Oddba11, the error code 0F00:1344 indicates a hard drive failure.
    If you want to PM me your service tag and current shipping address, I will have a look at your warranty status to see what options we have.

Dell-Kris K
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1061106