Dell g7 keeps crashing (BSoD)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nix98

Hello my dell g7 (windows 10) has recently been crashing and getting BSoD. At first the stop codes were the “unexpected store exception” and “critical process died” where i tried to fix it using the scannow thing in command prompt and there were no detected viruses or corrupt files. I also updated my dell BIOS and my drivers and ran an anti virus scan but nothing showed up. I also put my power options on high and disabled the sleep option (i read that a cause to these codes is waling the computer from sleep which i do from time to time). Then eventually i got a BSoD that said “kernel data inpage error” and i stopped trying to fix it because when i read that it had something to do with the RAM or hard drive i got scared. Is there a safe way to fix it?

blues_harp28

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi, let us have some Pc specifications.
Check and post
TSG System Information Utility - found here.
http://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe
======
Some reasons for Blue Screens
New hardware or Software installed.
Device driver or Video driver, corrupted or faulty.
Faulty Ram - Overheating - Dying hard drive, etc.
======
Post the Minidump files
Create a new folder on the desktop and call it dumpfiles [or something similar]
Look in c:\windows\minidump
Copy the last 4 minidump files to that folder.

Close the folder and right click on it and select Send To Compressed [zipped] Folder.
Windows will compress the file and then save the new zipped file in the same location.
Attach the zip folder by using the 'Upload a File' button.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online