1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell IN910N Monitor. No Signal

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TheOriginalCreep, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. TheOriginalCreep

TheOriginalCreep Thread Starter

I recently moved a Gateway Desktop Computer from my room and the monitor wasn't working. The replaced one isn't either. It is stuck saying a message.

NO SIGNAL COMING FROM COMPUTER

It says to press on the keyboard or mouse to fix and when i do nothing happens. I have checked and know from what I've read that the computer is booted. I've tried both VGA plug ins one the computer and the same message for both.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

What makes you think the computer is booting? If you tried 2 monitors and the computer was physically picked up and moved, the problem is with the computer. Open it up and check all connections, cards, chips, etc.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/997257