Dell Inspiron 15 3567 32-Bit Wifi driver is missing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

inuetc

I'm tired of downloading and installing drivers.

Please help me!

Thanks.

Why are you running 32 bit Windows? A 64 bit Windows can run 32 bit software. There is a 64 bit wifi driver available, but not 32 bit on the official Dell site. Right click on My PC and choose Properties, verify that you in fact do have a 32 bit Windows.

Last edited:

inuetc

Why are you running 32 bit Windows? A 64 bit Windows can run 32 bit software. There are 64 bit wifi drivers available, but not 32 bit on the official Dell site.
So, Now I have to install windows 8/10/ 64 bit?

Windows 10 is free, if that's any consolation. Backup your data. Download MS Media Creation Tool and generate a Windows setup DVD or USB memory stick.

inuetc

Windows 10 is free, if that's any consolation. Backup your data. Download MS Media Creation Tool and generate a Windows setup DVD or USB memory stick.
Last question please,
Can I install Windows 10 64 bit on Windows 8.1 32 bit?

Yes. The licensing aspect is good. However, Windows doesn't have a very good track record of perfectly performing upgrade installs. Backup your data, setup programs and product keys.

inuetc

Yes. The licensing aspect is good. However, Windows doesn't have a very good track record of perfectly performing upgrade installs. Backup your data, setup programs and product keys.

Hi sir,

I upgraded to windows 10 64 but, still Wi-Fi isn't working. Wi-Fi icon isn't clickable.

Go to Control Panel > Device Manager. Find your network adapter driver. Right click on it and choose Update.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online