1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DELL inspiron 1525 - webcam wont initialize

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by egotantric, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. egotantric

egotantric Thread Starter

Hello Tech dudes, guys, etc etc

Can you help? I have a new DELL inspiron 1525. I have used the webcam a week ago, easy to use, no problems. However tonight i cant get it to work. It informs me that the camera wont "initialize" and that i have to "re- connect" the camera.... what???
    Help please. I have tried several times

eGotantriC:confused:

2. CrazyComputerMan

CrazyComputerMan

First Name:
    Robert
    Welcome to TSG!

You've come to place that got plenty of geeks in here :D

[​IMG]

Please do not ask for assistance in the indroductions, Please post in right place so geeks might know how to help you. But for this once, i will request Moderator to move this to Hardware where you will find a help there and get more post / questions, probably what geeks people think of solutions to your problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/724457

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice