1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell Inspiron 1545 errors in boot Diagnostics test

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ahava1313, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahava1313

ahava1313 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Leileu
    Running a boot diagnostic test because my laptop popped up a message during boot that said: can't find the hard drive, do you want to continue? I responded in the affirmative and up came Windows. But now I was concerned, so I did a restart and a boot F12 to do a Full Diagnostic test.
    So I started the diagnostic test and the first thing that popped up was the following:

Error Code: 0333
    MSG Error Code: 2000-0333
    MSG-Video: User provided no input for graphic test.
    The given error code and message can be used by tech support to help diagnose the problem.

There was more, but it was about a warranty I no longer had.

I looked through the knowledge base here, but coudn't find a match.

Any assistance would be welcome and appreciated.

Thank you,

Ahava

2. dmccoy

dmccoy

First Name:
    Darrin
    That isn’t really an error just means you didn’t select Ok to perform the graphics test. Did you verify it passed thr hard drive test.

If you want to confirm the hard drive then either download the mfg diagnostic tool and run the long test or use the following

Seagate Seatools for Windows
    https://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/seatools-win-master/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1204105

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice