Dell Inspiron 1764 Laptop No Power

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spirittoo

I had more trouble getting the laptop to boot up despite going through the routine I use the last time to get it to boot. I finally thought to unplug the adapter from the outlet and try it, and it booted up. The thread link provided didn't say it was definitely the mobo. The thread ended with the laptop dying, but the reason was not stated. If it is the mobo is it even possible to get a replacement?
Maybe I should leave it on and just reboot it once a day.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online