Dell Inspiron 400 - Zino HD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Donavon

Hey,

Currently I am running Windows 7 on this PC. I don't like it that much. I am wanting to install Windows XP on this - I'm wondering if I'll be able to do that? I know on the Dell site it says it supports Windows 7/Vista, and there is not option for XP.

I know it's possible to install it, but if I did; Where would I get the correct drivers?

Thanks

dustyjay

Jay
That means there are no XP Drivers available for it. The major driver would be the Chipset driver. If there is no XP Driver for it, you would lose a lot of functionality.

It would be a foolish move even if you could do it.
Win7 is a far superior OS, faster and more secure with more features. The support cycle for XP is expiring soon any way.
Check out some of the tweaking sites and liver with it a while and you'll get used to it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online