1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell inspiron n5110

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by meemoo, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. meemoo

meemoo Thread Starter

Hi ,
    So i have a problem with my dell n5110, i just download a win 7, 64-bit , and my lab's files is nowhere .I went to the dell website and was going to download the files but there are a lot . i don't know what is good to my lab ,and what to do ?!!!
    to help u a little :
    my OS is Win. 7 64-bit and right now i really need help to start my work
    thanks in advance (^_^)

<edited the formatting - the default is adequate on the site - etaf.

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    I have edited the formatting of your post - the default post is adequate for the forum
    where did you download this from ?

3. meemoo

meemoo Thread Starter

I download windows 7 64-bit from Microsoft " something has to do with my study and MSP in my university but that is not the problem . i need to set my dell files .. i have non and don;t know what to download from the dell website - there are too many files - .

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

What files are you talking about? What does "set my dell files" mean? What are you "lab's files"?

5. meemoo

meemoo Thread Starter

I mean
    the Audio files
    the Chipest
    the communication
    CPU
    Input
    Network....etc,

the files that you need to install on your laptop to use its hardware like the audio or the internet>
    the files are supposed to be downloaded from dell.com website after i choose my laptop

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

You're referring to drivers. I can't find anything about a computer with the model "n5110". Go to Dell's website, and enter your service tag. That will take you to the driver download page.

7. meemoo

meemoo Thread Starter

my laptop is Dell Inspiron 15R N5110, and i found the page in dell website.
    What i am asking is what should i download exactly ?!! Do i download all the files or what ?!, I don't know It's the first time I do that so i'm lost

8. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Start with the chipset drivers. Then start installing for the other hardware components. Everything that shows up as an unknown device in Device Manager needs a driver.

9. meemoo

meemoo Thread Starter

ok thanks a lot and sorry for the trouble :D

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1040693

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice