1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell insprion 545 not starting Please help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Misterdeath02, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Misterdeath02

Misterdeath02 Thread Starter

First of all, thank you for any help in advance.

My computer Dell Inspiron is not starting up. it has a green light in the back when the cord is plugged in. Before when i pressed the power button It would blink an amber light and startup after 5 seconds of holding, which was really annoying but better than nothing. But since yesterday nothing was working. It wouldn't start. I put it in a direct outlet and still no sign. I thought the PSU was gone bad so I tested it and it worked. I replaced the CMOS battery still nothing. When I opened my computer up there was an amber light on the motherboard which is apparently normal on google, not sure if it's correct or not.
    again thanks for any help

2. 8biosdrive

8biosdrive

3. Misterdeath02

Misterdeath02 Thread Starter

i tried dell tech support they said warranty expired they cant help its been like about good 3-4 months since it started with one push i got a little help from the liks but thanks

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222789

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice