Dell laptop beeping noise

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

B0929

Hi, I need help with my Dell Inspiron 15, 5000 series. Just recently it started making 2-3 loud beeping noises on start up and after a while, it logged in normally and everything was working completely fine except that it continually made 8 beeps the pause and this repeated. I checked on Dell's website and it states that 8 beeps stand for LCD failure but the LCD is working completely fine? Any idea what this could be an indicator of? Also I'd like to mention that my OS is Windows 10 and the beeping also stopped for a few days once I did my usual Windows 10 updates, but it started again yesterday.
Please help I'm not good with electronic stuff .

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online