Dell laptop stuck on Dell screen, system restore

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

danerandall314

I received a vga/usb device today, was trying to hook up 2 monitors. I plug in the usb device and it loads it's software on the computer and says it needs to restart. I restart and now it says it cannot boot properly and needs to reset to an earlier time. I click reset and it goes to the dell logo with the spinning circle. It's been like this for over an hour. I'm not sure if it's stuck or actually still restoring, my guess it it's stuck since my previous restores have never taken this long. I ran a diagnostics test and everything checks out so it's definitely software related, it won't even boot up in safe mode. Kind of stuck on what to do next. Any information would really help me out, thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts