1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell latitude 2110 touchpad stops working

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ciclista, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ciclista

ciclista Thread Starter

I just bought a refurbished Dell latitude 2110. Worked fine when I got it, but then the touch screen stopped working. If I reboot, it works until I choose a user, then stops when I open the user account. It's going back unless I find that I've inadvertently turned the touchscreen off. Without the touch screen, it's pretty much a brick. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    What's the exact "service tag" number and/or "express service code" number on your refurbished Dell Latitude 2110 laptop?

According to Dell, it supports Windows XP and Windows Vista 32-bit and Windows 7 32-bit and does have an optional touchscreen feature.

What Windows version and bit number did yours come with?

----------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1166956

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice