1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dell latitude 5580 problem gaming?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jone6969, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jone6969

jone6969 Thread Starter

i cant play any game even at lowest settings. my frames will drop from 50 to 10 - 5 when i unplug my laptop from its charger . im running win 7 and with an intel core i7 16gb of ram and an nvidia nvs 5200m. my graphics drivers are up to date, and my power options perfomance is on balanced. i only have one thing open when i check task manager, but my graphics card again when plugged in goes up to like 100% and my laptop gets really hot sometimes and overheats but hasnt done that in a while. please help this started a week ago and i cant fix it!

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Removing from AC power sounds like a power setting or the battery is no longer providing enough power.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1215874

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice