1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dell latitude c610 really loose screen hinges

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by vzykov, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. vzykov

vzykov Thread Starter

The screen panel hinges on a Dell Latitude C610 I have are EXTREMELY loose. Everything else about the system is perfectly fine, it was my main computer for about ten months. But if the screen is not propped against a wall or something, it will fall open or fall shut every single time. Balance the screen in a perfectly vertical position, sure, but if someone walks by or closes a door it will fall open or fall shut. Really annoying. People have actually told me to use duct tape or super glue. Is there an easy, step-by-step guide to (ideally) fixing, or (if not) replacing these hinges? Thanks in advance

2. erick295

erick295

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/587059