1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell Latitude D630 screen goes white?!?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by technoob2011, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technoob2011

technoob2011 Thread Starter

hya
    i have had my dell latitude for about 2-3 years now and over the last 3 weeks the screen (if not put in one certain place) turns white from the top left corner on words :( . i believe that the LCD screen has be dislodge from the bottom but people have said that it may be the graphics card. i need help please. also, i have heard that if i atatch a moniter to the laptop and the problem continues it is quite possibley the LCD screen. i dont know what to do. i can not tell my mother becuase i will be shouted at for " breaking" it but it is not my fault. :(:(
    if you could tell me how this has happend and how to fix it i will be forever greatful
    thanks
    Technoob2011
    sorry if this is in the wrong section

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/990948

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice