1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell Latitude X300

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by prosserhj1, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prosserhj1

prosserhj1 Thread Starter

Dear Tec Guy

I hope you can help my daughter has a Dell Latitude X300 with no disk drive. She is running it on Windows XP. When she switches it on it boots up and shows the windows screen and then reboots all over again i have been into F2 and F12 but i cant see anything that could be causing a problem, i cant get into download anything on her laptop to set the drivers back up and i cant put a disk in because there is no disk drive. Please help a desperate mum .....:confused:

2. jazz3000

jazz3000

3. prosserhj1

prosserhj1 Thread Starter

Hi Jazz i cannot get the laptop to safe mode

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/948244

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice