1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell Model 926 AIO printer

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by Oregonian, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Oregonian

Oregonian Thread Starter

Friends,
    I am thinking about replacing my defective A920 with the 926, is it any better in terms of
    stability?
    Cordially,
    Ira:)

2. neos1

neos1

Hi Ira,

I have a 922 which is a Lexmarx with Dell's insignia. I liked the quality. For 76.00
    it did everything adequately and some things well, and it still works.
    But the ink !yowza!, very spendy. Dell likes to almost give the printer/all-in-one away so that you are stuck with buying their ink cartridges.
    If you get the chance do a little price comparison on the ink, it's possible that you could get the same quality printer, or better, and spend less in the long run.
    I replaced the Dell 922 with a HP 5610. Ink cartridges are much less the quality of printing/scanning/copying is about the same and it has a fax too.

None of this answered your question. But maybe there is some food for thought here:)

3. Oregonian

Oregonian Thread Starter

As you have the Model 922 and know that it was made by Lexmark, how could I find out if the 926 is also made by Lexmark?
    Thanks,
    Ira

4. neos1

neos1

http://www.pacificink.com/link.php?pg=dell-faqs

I just did a "who makes Dell printers" on Google.:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541878

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice