Dell Power Save Mode

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

frankb2009

This afternoon I went to use my Dell desktop, but the monitor will not get out of safe mode. I pressed one of the buttons on the monitor and it says the computer is in safe mode and that I should touch any keyboard button or move the mouse. I did both both the button still stays orange and the screen is blank. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Frank

aka Brett

Banned
Are you sure we arent talking about standby?
anyway the button for the monitor...just keep it on as when you shut down the computer it will shut off
The light you will see on the monitor merely shows that it has power and is ready.
if you are going on vacation or similar then poweroff the monitor..but other than that just leave it on as it shuts off when you turn off the computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online