Dell printer not working anymore

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

modelenthusiasts

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+, x64 Family 15 Model 67 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2047 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 341930 MB, Free - 276343 MB; D: Total - 135007 MB, Free - 26045 MB; F: Total - 76317 MB, Free - 26928 MB;
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., M57SLI-S4
Antivirus: Panda Cloud Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

My w7 desktop computer was performing great with a new Dell 1320c colour printer but then I started having occassional "Spooler stopped" problems which increased in frequency to the point where I could only print one job before the Spooler stopped. And so after a bit of fiddling around deleting and reloading drivers, reading all the Dell info. I cannot get the printer running from this computer at all.

It has a USB connection.

I have got the printer working OK on my W7 laptop - but then, that's how it was for a few weeks on this dektop computer before it all started going pear shaped.

So now, no Dell printer, although I am still able to use quite normally my other installed Canon printer.

Can anybody help me to purge every bit of relevant software on my computer and the Dell printer so I can get the drivers loaded and it printing again?

Or give me any other assistance?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online