1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell Printer Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by theITfactor, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theITfactor

theITfactor Thread Starter

I have a customer that is running Windows Vista SP2 and has a Dell AIO 942 printer. I have been researching for three days with no luck. Whenever I install the printer it takes forever to install, after it finally installs I try to print a test page and then it kills the print spooler. I have ran the patch to completely remove all Dell printer drivers and software and downloaded the latest Vista drivers from Dell's website and installed and had the same issue. I have even changed the print processor from Dell's processor to Windows RAW processor and it wouldn't even communicate. Any help with this issue would be GREATLY appreciated by myself and the customer, I have been beating my brains out for the past 4 days trying to come up with a resolution!:mad:

2. theITfactor

theITfactor Thread Starter

Any ideas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/984494

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice