1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell Restore Drive

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Novictory, Nov 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novictory

Novictory Thread Starter

Purchased a new Dell win10 a couple of days ago and it needed 16GB to make recovery disk. The only one I had was my 500 GB external drive. I knew everything would be deleted which was ok but I thought it would still be useable on my old desktop. NOT the case. I can use it on my new Dell to load other stuff onto it but can't go back and fetch photo file (which is large) off my old desktop. Can this action be fixed? I'll go buy a 32G jump drive if so. If not, stupid me.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219072

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice