1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell Speakers won't work on Dell Dimension B110

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Mp5shooter, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mp5shooter

Mp5shooter Thread Starter

After doing a clean install of my computer about a week ago (Windows XP Home Edition) my Dell speakers won't work at all, in WMP and on websites, such as YouTube. I installed the driver from Dell Support but they still don't work. Everything is plugged in properly and the green light on the right speaker goes on, but no sound at all comes out. NOTHING. I looked around in Audio settings and everything seems to be in place. The speakers aren't muted or anything. Could someone please help me solve this problem? Thanks!

2. Hughv

Hughv

Check your connections again. We've all plugged in the PC connection to the wrong port from time to time.
    If that's not the problem, uninstall the driver in Device Manager and reinstall.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/734538

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice