1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell Vostro 1500 power on button not working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by vsriyuva, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vsriyuva

vsriyuva Thread Starter

Hi,
    I am using my Dell Vostro 1500 laptop for the past 4 years and recently changed the laptop keyboard at Sim Lim square.
    Now Power-on- button is not working. But I had another "Home" button but when I press it it takes me to "Dell Media Direct" page in which I can play only music and watching movies. I am unable to boot my WINDOWS VISTA OS due to this.

How much cost will take in order to change my Power-on- button for my Dell Vostro 1500 laptop?
    Where can I change it?

Thanks
    Vaithi

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Cost can vary by region and what is actually wrong. As for who can change it, you should find a Dell authorized repair center.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087888

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice