1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell windows 10 won't boot past start up dell screen

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Ellis14135, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellis14135

Ellis14135 Thread Starter

Please please please someone help me!!!

I reset my laptop using F8 but during the reset my laptop died! I tried turning it back on annnnndddd now it won't go past Dell screen??? It loads the dell sign, I can press f2 for setup and f12 for boot options. Then the screen goes black after the dell thing has loaded (like it would when it turns on) then it stays black and reboots again. Like a reboot cycle almost.
    I tried pressing f8 to get up the recovery settings but even that's not loading or coming up.
    Somebody please help me, I need my laptop to do work and I don't have enough money to get it fixed professionally or buy a new one.

I aren't amazing with laptops so please give me like a dummies guide. I won't understand technical words but please help !

Thank you

Jlurson likes this.
  2. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
    Jlurson likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1160070

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice