1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell wireless printer

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by hildaroca, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hildaroca

hildaroca Thread Starter

Hi I just bought a dell wireless printer A962 with the Dell wireless adaptor 3300 and I am trying to install it, I have follow all the instructions but when I am installing the CD for the wireless adaptor 3300 that comes with it to finish the installation I am having a problem where it tells me that the wizard was not able to communicate with the wireless printer adaptor and to disconnect the USB cable from the computer and the printer adaptor and then reattached which I have done but still it does not work, I have try this various times and still not working. I don't know what I am doing wrong here everything looks properly connected and the power is on because the lights are on, don't know what to do, please help me with this problem so my wireless printer adaptor works.

Thank you and hope to hear a response as soon as possible regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Hilda

2. gkm24

gkm24 It's My Birthday!

Did you manage to get the system working, as I am having exactly the same problem. please let me know.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/343608

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice