1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell wireless router configuration / connectivity problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by beany_sawyer, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beany_sawyer

beany_sawyer Thread Starter

Hi

I have a Dell 2350 wireless router which I have happily used in the UK for the last 12 months.

I have just relocated to Australia and am having real problems reconfiguring using the CD driver.

It acknowledges that there is an internet connection direct via the ethernet cable into the PC; following the steps the internet light is then on; then there are lots of flashing lights whilst it tries to configure; LAN port light flashes; but configuration fails; and there is no internet availability.

Please help if you can, I am at my wits end.

Thanks

2. ChRoNo16

ChRoNo16

I have had the same router for years, and in my personal and professional opinion, can it and buy a better one, it never worked well and was always laggy. but otherwise reset it to factory settings and begin setup from the ground up.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/638215

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice