1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dell XPS 420

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by lisua37, Sep 2, 2018.

1. lisua37

lisua37 Thread Starter

Computer Dell XPS 420 Windows Vista Home Premiun 32

When I try to start my computer did not start then after 3 or 4 times it starts up, but the next day, did not work at all. I tray the power supply in a different computer and it works, then I tray another power supply this time it trays to turn but it beeps (1-3-2) sounds like it is booting up but nothing on the monitor. The original power supply is 375 watts and the one I am using to test is 300 watts.
    My question is if the original power supply works in another computer, why when I use it in my computer don’t work?

2. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    Might have a defective hardware such as RAM, HDD, Bios Battery or Motherboard.

3. lynx1021

lynx1021

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1215422

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice