Design I had done - Important Question! Please!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Solid_Froggy

Hey,

I recently bought a template from a site for my arcade. I read the terms and conditions and it never said anything about leaving a link back to the creators site, so I took it off. Now he see's that my site got big and that he has now changed the Terms (after I purchased the template) and wants me to link to his horrible Geocities site.

He says that if I don't he will take "legal action". Can he do this? I really want to keep my site looking nice and not link to his crappy Geocitie site.

Thanks!

I doubt if anyone with a geocities site is going to take legal action :D
Did the terms that you agreed to say that he could change the terms?

MMJ

When you buy a template you usually get full ownership.

as stated before post the terms.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online