1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Designing & Launching a New Website

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by mohittomar13, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mohittomar13

mohittomar13 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mohit Tomar
    Hi everyone....!!!

I run a small tuition center giving lessons in mathematics and accounts, but now as the business is growing i'am planning to launch a website where students can signup maintain their account watch previous day classes which they have missed, download study material, ask doubts and other queries, and could make online payment for the study materials they have downloaded and for their tuition fee.

The website i'am planning should be something like "TECH SUPPORT GUY" therefore i asked this question here, because there is no other better place to post this question.

What additional thing i require in my website is online and secure payment.

Now please tell me how should i go about it and put it into shape, cuz i dont know much about website and their maintenance.

Should i need a separate IT department or i will also be able to handle it... Should i also need to purchase some hardware like servers etc...???

PLZ TECHSUPPORT HELP ME.... ALL THE ADMINS PLZ REPLY... PLZ PLZ...

2. ZWard

ZWard

You could always try Moodle. Its got a great system to use. Plus it may have a site builder in it...at least it did when my teachers used it.

You could also try Focus/SIS, it also integrates with moodle. They work very well.
    http://focus-sis.org/school-management-software

3. KristineHabeck

KristineHabeck

To secure online transaction through your website make sure you purchase SSL certificate.

Moodle is a free, online platform for student interaction … If you want more information about moodle you can go through the following link …

4. mohittomar13

mohittomar13 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mohit Tomar
    thanks guys... !!!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1026803

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice