Desk Top, Wallpaper & Screen Savers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HarleyM

How can I delete some of my desktops, wallpaper & screen savers? Iam using win 95.
Thanks Harley

Max19

Account Disabled
Why do you want to delete them? Screen savers generally have an extension of *.scr. You could search for those files and delete the ones you don't want. Wallpaper files are usually graphic files like *.jpg and *.bmp. I don't know what you mean by "desktops". Do you mean themes?

HarleyM

I want to get rid of some of the wallpaper that I have down loaded. Same with some of the screen savers.
That is why.
Thanks. HarleyM

To delete anything you download to your hard drive, you go into windows explorer (file manager) and click on the folder or location you downloaded the item to which then shows you the contents of that folder. You click on each item to highlight it and press the delete key. It's deleted to your recycle bin which needs to occasionally be emptied also.

HarleyM

Thanks to you all. I have now gotten rid of all my unwanted wallpaper and screen savers. Thanks again.
HarleyM :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online