Desktop Background problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kaligt55

XxSnoe931xX said:
I havent had any problems with my desktop background until this past month,i was on a forum seen a picture i liked,right clicked on it set it as my background and it was fine then one day i tried to do it again and noticed it wouldnt let me my background was black but when i restarted my comp the background showed while the icons were loading then the pic disappeared and everytime i turned on or restarted my comp the background pic would show and disappear then a black background was on it with my icons and everytime i change my desktop pic it will show every picture i put on it only before my comp starts shutting down,restarting my comp,and after i turn it on but it will never show it as the background and stay it always goes to a blackscreen.

Also last night when i was getting help on this forum in the security section after i got that all fixed i was tryin to fix my desktop and i pulled down my start bar and the pic showed to the length and height of that bar then went to black.So i just pulled up my start bar and now im asking u for help i cant figure it out its like i have a background blocker on my comp and i 4got to mention earlier that on the display properties on the desktop tab when i go to there it has the word background in gray and it wont let me change those or scroll threw them it will only allow me to change the actual color of the background (black,white,blue,red) its like my backgrounds on my comp are locked PLEASE HELP
Interesting because i just went to display and found that all of my entries of my own and of micro's are all white. so I will be watching this post to see if both of us can get and answer.
do you have IE 7? I do but am about to uninstall it.
kali

I have split your post off into your own thread. In the future if you have a Question/Problem please start a "New Thread". It get's too confusing trying to address two different people's problem in the same thread and you may get overlooked.

Please continue in this thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online