Desktop Computer Dell Optiplex 780 start Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wargra

Fabien KANA
Hello everyone!

I have a serious problem with my Desktop Computer model DELL OPTIPLEX 780

The indicator lights flash continuously when I press the power button or power button. after careful observation, I noticed about 7 flashes each time.

I use the little black pusher button on its power supply to diagnose the internal components of the computer.

after completely isolating each internal component, I proceed as follows:

• I check that the power supply is itself faultless: Test OK
  • Connection of 24 pin power supply of the motherboard by electric current: Test OK
  • 4-pin plug connection of the proccessor power supply by electric current: And there the test does not pass
  • Connecting all other components: Test OK
Please, can anyone help me by saying to me:

• Did I do the right diagnosis?
  • How to proceed to solve the problem that I currently encounter?
Thank you for reading me and answer me!

Thank you

dmccoy

Darrin
Have you tested the power supply unit? That sounds like your issue.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online