Desktop disappears and reappears

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pm_arrow

Hi,

I have got a HP Pavilion laptop dv8000 with operating system XP home edition. When I turn my laptop on it launches the desktop and stays there for 4/5 sec. and then disappears again and just shows the wallpaper without the desktop icons. I am able to open the Task manager and go to file new task (Run...) and go to my folder. On reaching the folder the system displays the desktop again for 4/5 sec. and then it disappears.

I have recently installed Trend Micro ... and after that I have started getting this issue.

Please help.
pm_arrow

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts