1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Desktop is hiding from Admin. othre users are ok

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by newgirl, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newgirl

newgirl Thread Starter

My Hp Pavilion has been a clean machine (due to your expert advise in the past),
    until my adult son brought his comp to my business and logged onto the internet via my connection. Not sure where his comp. has been.

Now I have no Desktop. I cannot access any thing to try and see what has happened. I have blue fractal screen. Cannot access internet except thru. hp button on keyboard or thru another user acct.

I know you guys have the answer, and it's probably very simple.

I would like to send a HiJack This Log for you, but under circumstances not sure how.

My business (florist) is sorta shut down till I get this fixed.

Thanks a bunch!! Wow has this forum changed in just a few years!

NewGirl (but now not so new)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!