Desktop launcher application

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lister110

Hello everyone,

Is there a good application (Free if possible) which can hold alias's on a dock and I can then launch these apps with a single click. I have used a great Mac app called dragthing
www.dragthing.com which you can place alias on multiple docks which can be sorted into types.

L I S T E R

lister110

just thought I'll let you know, found quite a good little app which would do me for now its called ObjectDock which works pretty well. May look into the plus version.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online