Desktop Notifications/Alerts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ndennee

Hello everyone,

My company is looking to get an application that is free, or cheap that can send notifications to all users on the network at once. If anyone knows some reliable, good applications for this please let me know in the comments.

ndennee

We are looking to keep the command prompt disabled from our users. Just looking for an application, but thanks for the suggestion.

Why don't you try searching for something like "Open source network notification application" and see what comes up. Open source software is typically free. The wording of the search should say as much as it can about what you actually want to do. Sometimes re-wording the search in some way can give you other options to look at.

ndennee

Why don't you try searching for something like "Open source network notification application" and see what comes up. Open source software is typically free. The wording of the search should say as much as it can about what you actually want to do. Sometimes re-wording the search in some way can give you other options to look at.

I did this, and most of them still require some sort of purchase. I'm willing to purchase one if its cheap, but i'm just trying to see if anyone has experience using them with their company and how much they like them.

plodr

Liz
I think you'll find that most free products are for home users and not aimed at businesses.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.