Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desktop stuck at black screen, cannot boot

541 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  managed 
#1 ·
i made this desktop by myself and it has been working fine for months already and suddenly my computer notified me of a memory management hardware problem, so i activated my warranty and got my ram replaced. The ram sticks were tested at the store on a test computer and it worked fine, it is also a compatible model with my system. However, much to my surprise, when i tried to boot it, i was stuck on a black screen saying "preparing automatic repair" for hours. Nothing i tried worked so eventually what i did was take my ssd to the store i bought it from to test and sure enough, the ssd was corrupted, so they kindly provided me with a new one. I came home happily with my new ssd and working ram, however, the pc still cannot boot, still at a black screen with different messages each time i try to boot it, such as "please wait" and "preparing automatic repair", sometimes it just keeps restarting and sometimes theres just a frozen wheel with no subtext. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME I AM DESPARATE AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.