Desktop stuck at black screen, cannot boot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

markabuck

i made this desktop by myself and it has been working fine for months already and suddenly my computer notified me of a memory management hardware problem, so i activated my warranty and got my ram replaced. The ram sticks were tested at the store on a test computer and it worked fine, it is also a compatible model with my system. However, much to my surprise, when i tried to boot it, i was stuck on a black screen saying "preparing automatic repair" for hours. Nothing i tried worked so eventually what i did was take my ssd to the store i bought it from to test and sure enough, the ssd was corrupted, so they kindly provided me with a new one. I came home happily with my new ssd and working ram, however, the pc still cannot boot, still at a black screen with different messages each time i try to boot it, such as "please wait" and "preparing automatic repair", sometimes it just keeps restarting and sometimes theres just a frozen wheel with no subtext. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME I AM DESPARATE AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

managed

Allan
As it's under warranty I would take the whole PC to the shop and ask them to sort it out for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online