desktop themes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

umterps

I installed the desktop themes that come with windows a couple days ago. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to turn them off. I want to go back to no theme for the moment, but my only options are the ones I've installed. I'm running Win98SE.

umterps
When you go to appearence tab in properties scroll down and there should be an entry for windows standard.
Highlight and click apply then ok.
Dave

umterps

That only helped the colors of the windows. The pointers are still the ones that came with the theme. I turned off the sounds for turning on and off, but i dont see where i can go back to the original pointers.

Hi umterps,
Go to control panel and select mouse. There you can change your pointers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online