1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

desperados

Discussion in 'Games' started by kwill, Jan 5, 2003.

?

What do you think of this game?

1. Rubbish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Alright

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Good

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Exellent!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kwill

kwill Thread Starter

this is such a cool game!
    It is very similar to commandos, if any of you have played that, but I am just suggesting a good game for all those strategy adventure lovers out there!!

Hope u like it!
    Kieran

2. bradofcanada

bradofcanada

I played the demo and it was pretty cool.I forgot all about that game :)

3. Djas00

Djas00

I played the demo, it is a pretty good strategy game. But it just seems like a clone of commandoes to me. One placed in the Old West. I am sticking with my commandoes games.:D

4. AtreideS

AtreideS

Djas00 summed it up nicely, its simply Commandos in the Wild West. But still, Commandos was a great game and Desperados copies the style nicely. So its still a good game, even if not original in design. And afterall do we not like all the Westwood RTS games because they are very similar. No, of course not. Because they are all perfect in that traditional Westwood style. So I guess Commandos and Desperados are like that.

5. kwill

kwill Thread Starter

Very true - what you said, but wouldn't we all like to see more games like this, with different topics?
    I can't give you an example off of the top of my head, but for all you sci-fi geeks out there, im sure youd like a game like this, with all different people/aliens on different planets, with phasers etc.
    I love commandos and I love desperados, and Id like to see more games like them.
    P.S. if anyone out there has Tiberian Sun and would like to play a multiplayer game over the net with me, post a reply saying a time or something.
    CYA
    Kieran

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111513

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice