desperate for MAC help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thonerich

can anyone help me retrieve deleted files from my mac. i really really need to get them back.

Report the posting to a moderator and have them move it to the DOS/MAC section. You'll probably get a better response.

The only way I know of is to use Norton Utilities(or something similar). Norton has a feature called un-erase, that will allow retrieving files, as long as they haven't been overwritten. You needed to quit using the computer immediately after files were deleted, especially for internet. Browser dumps the cache every so often, which means that files are being overwritten.
Good luck!

Just read your other post (locked one).
Hook the camera back up to the mac. If you didn't empty the trash before, the pics may still be there, when camera is hooked up. It sounds crazy, but camera WILL have to be hooked up to check this.
Good luck!

I heard that you can retrieve deleted files if you did not use Secure Trash.
Has to do with using X11 program.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online