1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

desperate help with excel

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by btsa56, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btsa56

btsa56 Thread Starter

i am a newbie and a very lost one! I n :confused: eed to make chart showing different states and how much employees need to earn in several locations to maintain same standard of living as if the company chose to relocate to Salt lake City and pay 75,000dollars the median incomes areSeattle 50993,San Francisco 74773,Dallas 51099,Salt Lake City 46359 Memphis 40439and Boston 59758.I am not a computer major but must learn this for nursing and i can't even figure how to start God Bless you all!

2. jbcalg

jbcalg

open excel
    - list the cities in one column, the median incomes in the adjacent column
    - click and drag to highlight the entire area of cells containing the cities/incomes
    - click on 'insert' from the top menu (or the chart icon on the tool bar oif it's there)
    - that will take you through a wizard of different chart tpyes etc
    - once done, you can change things by right clicking on the chart and selecting chart options

Attached Files:

3. btsa56

btsa56 Thread Starter

thank you so much I'll let you know if I can pull it off God Bless Abundantely!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219579

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice