1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Details not Valid:confused

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Tuppence2, Feb 11, 2003.

Unmark Solved
Advertisement
  1. Tuppence2

Tuppence2 Guest Thread Starter

Hello,

Becoming more and more :confused: by the day. Each time I try to log in to the Site, I am receiving a message that my email address is incorrect, or that details are not valid. I have to request a new password each time I want to log in. Three times today so far. I DAREN'T leave, in case I can't get back!!

Could someone please help.

Thanks,
    from a "going wobbly" Penny.

2. jakoval

jakoval

Penny - have you tried with IE instead of Mozilla, just to rule out something in your browser security settings? Beyond that, all I can suggest is that you PM or email TechGuy or AcaCandy and ask them to look into it for you.

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Nothing appears incorrectly in your profile.........Does the same thing happen if you log into another password protected site?

4. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Penny: The only time I have problems getting into TSG is after I run Spybot. Take care. angel :)

5. Tuppence2

Thanks everyone.

Jackoval - Yes the same happened with IE and Opera. I seem to be OK at the moment though, but I haven't logged off. This started yesterday.

Angel - thanks, I will make sure I don't delete any logs settings, etc. in Spybot for a while and see if that makes a difference.

Candy - I don't belong to any sites that I can think of that need a password. Though the Drivers site does, if I recall correctly. I will try that one.

Penny
    :)

6. Tuppence2

Hello - Well, all seems OK at present. Will have to wait and see if it happens again!

I got into the Drivers.com Site all right.

Bye
    Penny.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118217

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice